From the architect.
Set amidst an enclave of black and white houses just off the prime Orchard/Scotts Road area, and against a verdant 20-hectare backdrop of greenery, the 210-unit Goodwood Residence is conceived on a macro scale as a breathing space – a rarity in high density urbanised Singapore – and an extension of the Goodwood Hill tree conservation area that it shares a boundary of 150m with. Articulated as two 12-storey L-shaped blocks, the 2.5-hectare development dialogues with the hill that it embraces and merges with in a language of openness and continuity made expressive by varying degrees of scale and privacy.
- Project: Goodwood Residence
- Owner / Developer: GuocoLand
- Location: Bukit Timah Road, Singapore
- Architect: WOHA
- Civil & Structural Engineers: DE Consultants (S) Pte Ltd
- Year Completed: 2013
- Area: 69,350 sqm
- Country: Singapore
- Website: http://www.goodwoodresidence.com.sg/