Kerry Hill Architects – Seven Palms Sentosa Cove (Singapore)
From the Developer,
Singapores’ first and only beachfront condominium residence captures the ambience of some of the world’s finest beach resorts with its exceptional location flanked by the golden sands of Tanjong Beach on one side, the verdant rolling greens of Sentosa Golf Course just adjacent and the impeded expanse of the South China Sea on the other.
A contemporary interpretation of the traditional beach houses, the open pavilion design of each apartment offers an expansive open living space for entertainment stretching the entire length of the apartment. Offering unrivaled privacy and exclusivity away from all other developments on the island, Seven Palms is a truly idyllic experience and a place that forgets time.
- Project: Seven Palms Sentosa Cove
- Developer: SC Global Developments
- Location: 155 Cove Drive, Singapore 098183
- Architect: Kerry Hill Architects
- Year Completed:
- Country: Singapore
- Website: http://www.sevenpalms.com.sg/
- 2015 Australian Awards for International Architecture, Award for Residential Architecture