The Jerde Partnership is a visionary architecture and master planning firm that designs unique places – delivering memorable experiences and attracting millions of people every day. Nearly 1 billion people visit Jerde-designed Places every year. As the firm that pioneered “placemaking,” Jerde has created projects throughout the world that provide lasting social, cultural and economic value while promoting further investment and revitalization. For over 30 years, we have partnered with developers, city planners and local officials throughout the world to achieve astounding results.
- Founded: 1977
- Office: 913 Ocean Front Walk Venice, California 90291 United States
- Website: http://www.jerde.com/
- China Overseas Plaza-Unipark (China) 2013
- Sochi Mandarin (Russia) 2013
- D-Cube City (South Korea) 2011
- Daegu Color Square Stadium Mall (South Korea) 2011